Wedding and back to Ghana

Seeing family and friends during my time back home was wonderful.  I thank everyone for the time and I regret not being able to see everyone.

Wedding


The wedding was marvelous.  It was a simple ceremony focused on the obvious love between Samantha and Brandon.  The reception was amazing with great food, great music and dancing, and great conversations.  Again, thanks for the time and my regrets for not getting around to everyone.

The pictures from the day are on facebook at this link (hopefully it works).


Samantha and Brandon on top of the Neo

Samantha and Brandon dancing


Samantha and I dancing

Back to Ghana


After the wedding it was back to Ghana for me.  I left St. Louis on Sunday night and arrived in Accra on Monday night.  I'm staying in Accra for a few days to get some therapy on my shoulder.  I'm hoping to get back to site soon.  I need to get back to teaching, to finish up my rabbit project, and to start my computer room and library project.  So much to do in less than a year.

Health


I lost 35 pounds in the time in Ghana and after a month was able to get 8 pounds back in the month at home.  

My shoulder is feeling better after some physical and massage therapy.  I need to learn to relax (Theresa told me my shoulders were tense even when I was sleeping) and get more exercise.  I'll try to do both.


Love always,
John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pito – brewed millet

Yam harvesting

Mid-service Training